You are passionate about the art of cookery and ready to take on an exciting career in hospitality.
You'll receive great staff benefits including staff meals, uniform and complimentary hotel nights!
A career at Heritage Hotel means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our group. Heritage Hotel Auckland is one of Auckland city's most recognisable historic landmark buildings, the iconic Farmers department store building. Being part of Heritage Hotels Group offers you opportunities to find a hospitality career that's right for you across 19 hotels in 15 New Zealand locations.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive wages
- Free meals while on duty
- Access to staff discounts with preferred providers
- Laundered staff uniforms
- Access to the Employee Assistance programs
- Great place to work
About the role:
You are energetic, passionate about cookery and looking for your next step in your career. This role involves ensuring that all kitchen and beverage outlets are kept clean and sanitised at all times and that all dishes and kitchen equipment are hygienically clean.
This role will involve weekend shifts as well as shifts during the week; shifts will be a rotating roster covering early, late and night shifts. Good availability for work is necessary; please note that during busy periods there will be the possibility of hours going up so candidates should have availability and flexibility to work a wide range of shifts.
Key skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Be available flexible with your time
- Have good level spoken English
- Be legally entitled to work in New Zealand
- Be self-motivated and determined to succeed in the hospitality industry
- A friendly and helpful attitude
- Lots of energy to cope with the physical nature of this work