Night Auditor / Night Porter
- Competitive wages
- Free meals while on duty
- Access to staff discounts with preferred providers
- Laundered staff uniforms
- Access to the Employee Assistance programs
- Great place to work!
Why work for us:
A career at CityLife Hotel means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our group. Being part of Heritage Hotels Group offers you opportunities to find a hospitality career that's right for you across 19 hotels in 15 New Zealand locations.
About the role:
As a full time Night Auditor / Night Porter in our Front Office team, you will be responsible for providing our guests a friendly welcome to our hotel. It'll be your job to assist with doors, luggage and guest enquiries as they arise.
You will be efficient and accurate with your information providing our guests correct information about the hotel and area. Also ensuring the accuracy of reconciling and balancing revenue at the end of the shift and preparing the billings for Accounts Receivable.
This role works across the night shift starting from 10:30pm and finishing at 7:00am this is a dual role working predominantly as a Night Porter and Night Auditor.
Key skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Hotel experience in a reception role or experience in a similar role is essential
- Property Management System Experience Essential
- Excellent English communication skills; including exceptional numeracy skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- General Manager Certificate and First Aid is advantageous
- Hold the current working rights to work in New Zealand