Food and Beverage Attendant
Take your career to the top with Heritage Hotels, in this multifaceted role working in our Hectors Restaurant and Conferencing Centre.
You'll receive great staff benefits including staff meals, uniform and complimentary hotel nights!
Why Work For Us
A career at Heritage Hotel means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our group. Heritage Hotel Auckland is one of Auckland city's most recognisable historic landmark buildings, the iconic Farmers department store building. Being part of Heritage Hotels Group offers you opportunities to find a hospitality career that's right for you across 19 hotels in 15 New Zealand locations.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive wages
- Free meals while on duty
- Access to staff discounts with preferred providers, including hotel room nights
- Laundered staff uniforms
- Training & career progression
- Great place to work!
About the role:
We are looking for part time Food & Beverage Attendants to join our team working our Hectors Restaurant and Conferencing Centre.
You will be an experienced and motivated Food and Beverage professional with fabulous customer service skills and a passion for hospitality. You will bring to the team your bubbly personality and well-groomed appearance, and understand the importance of offering guests a warm welcome.
Key skills and qualifications required for this role:
- A high standard of grooming is essential
- You must have a positive and helpful attitude towards guests and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to up-sell and provide exceptional customer service.
- You must have a strong ability to work within a team environment
You must have good availability as shifts will be on a rotating roster. Breakfast shifts can start as early as 5am and late shifts can finish around midnight so having good availability and being able to work a rotating roster is essential.