Guest Services Attendant
Take your career to the top with Heritage Hotels, in this exciting role working in our Front Office Department.
You'll receive great staff benefits including staff meals, uniform and complimentary hotel nights!
Why Work For Us
A career at Heritage Hotel means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our group. Heritage Hotel Auckland is one of Auckland city's most recognisable historic landmark buildings, the iconic Farmers department store building. Being part of Heritage Hotels Group offers you opportunities to find a hospitality career that's right for you across 19 hotels in 15 New Zealand locations.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive wages
- Free meals while on duty
- Access to staff discounts with preferred providers
- Laundered staff uniforms
- Access to the Employee Assistance programs
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
About the role:
As a part time Guest Service Attendant (Porter) in our Front Office Team, you will be responsible for providing our guests a friendly welcome to our hotel.It'll be your job to assist with doors, luggage and guest enquiries as they arise.You need to have the ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles as you'll be responsible for parking guests' vehicles.
You will be efficient and accurate with your information providing our guests correct information about the hotel and area. This role will involve weekend shifts as well as shifts during the week, shifts will be a rotating roster covering early, late and night shifts. Good availability for work is essential.
Key skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Hotel experience in a reception role or experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent English communication skills; including exceptional numeracy skills
- Full, Clean New Zealand Drivers Licence is required - With Manual and Auto experience
- General Manager Certificate and First Aid is advantageous
- Hold the current working rights to work in New Zealand