Are you passionate, knowledgeable and dedicated for a career in hospitality and ready to take your career to the next step?
You'll receive great staff benefits including staff meals, uniform and complimentary hotel nights!
A career at Heritage Hotel means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our group. Heritage Hotel Auckland is one of Auckland city's most recognisable historic landmark buildings, the iconic Farmers department store building. Being part of Heritage Hotels Group offers you opportunities to find a hospitality career that's right for you across 19 hotels in 15 New Zealand locations.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive wages
- Free meals while on duty
- Access to staff discounts with preferred providers
- Laundered staff uniforms
- Access to the Employee Assistance programs
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
About the role:
You will have passion, knowledge, skills and dedication looking for your next step in your career. You will uphold a level of service that will exceed the expectations of our conference or guests dining at Hectors Restaurant.
This is a full time role therefore applicants must have good availability as shifts will be on a rotating roster. Breakfast shifts can start as early as 5am and late shifts can finish around midnight so having good availability and being able to work a rotating roster are essential.
Key skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Four to five star hotels or other reputable restaurants is advantageous
- Strong cookery and food safety qualifications and training
- Experience in a la carte, buffet and conference dining will be highly regarded
- Proven ability to organise your assigned section and ensure it runs efficiently
- Proven work history to work under pressure and within a team environment will be essential